Claddagh Ring, 14k Gold, Set with Irish Green Heart
A wee bit of Ireland you can wear forever. The Irish Claddagh ring dates from the 17th century and represents love, loyalty, and friendship. The symbolism of the hands representing friendship, the heart representing love, and the crown representing loyalty, are the hallmarks of a strong relationship between two people. Because of this symbolism, the Claddagh Ring is sometimes used as an Engagement Ring or even a wedding band.
Our Claddagh Ring here is unusually heavy and well made with attention to detail. This ring is neither thin nor flimsy and can be worn for a lifetime. The Irish Green stone is a 1 carat diamond cut, emerald green, heart shaped, cubic zirconia that will also provide a lifetime of wear. Other gemstones are also available, including genuine emeralds. Just call us TOLL FREE at 1 (888) 243-6329 for details.
THE FINEST QUALITY IRISH CLADDAGH RING:
- 14k Solid Gold
- 2 grams of gold (will vary slightly by finger size)
- Note the fine detail in the photograph to the left. This is a significantly better Claddagh Ring than most offered on the Internet or in stores.
- 1 carat Heart Shaped, Irish Green, Diamond Cut, Cubic Zirconia
- Deep Emerald Green Color
- Any Ring Size is Available. Call if you need special sizes or features
- WIDTH: Top to Bottom: 10 millimeters (not quite 1/2 inch)
- LENGTH OF THE DESIGN: Left to Right: 20 millimeters (just over 3/4 of an inch)
This ring can be set with any natural or lab created gemstone, including a genuine emerald. We can also make this ring in 14k Rose Gold or 14k White Gold or Platinum. Call us TOLL FREE 1 (888) 243-6329 for any details you desire.
We Also Recommend
Genuine Emerald and Diamond Engagement Ring and Wedding Band, 14k White Gold
Ruby and Diamond Bridal Set in 14k Rose Gold, 1 3/8 carat total gem weight
Vintage Aquamarine and Diamond Engagement Rings and Matching Diamond Wedding Band