NEW! Traser P99 Q Tactical Blue, Tritium Military Watch, Nylon Strap, 110724
How Can You Improve on the World's Toughest Watch?
Here's The Answer - Traser P99 Q
The new Traser P99 Q Tactical is the next generation of the legendary P66 MIL-G, for over 5 years Traser's Toughest and Best Selling Watch. When Traser set out to improve on this model they knew it would be a tough job.
How did they do it?
Number ONE, and most importantly, they DID NOT replace the double care design that puts a surgical stainless steel case inside the fiberglass reinforced poly-carbonate case housing. This design makes the watch virtually shock proof and almost indestructible. And it allows a screw-down case back and a screw-down crown for maximum water resistance (200 meters below sea level).
Number TWO - Traser did enlarge the case size to 47 millimeters as requested by many customers. Both the dial and especially the bezel are larger more readable.
Number THREE - The Trigalight (Tritium) Tubes on the dial are vertical instead of horizontal, longer and much more visible, both day and night. The entire dial is brighter and easier to read.
Number FOUR - Lumibright Paint was added to both the dial and to the elapse time rotating bezel for added night visibility, ease of orientation and precision use.
Number FIVE - A Double Cross-Hair Tritium Marker was added to the bezel and the ZERO position in a larger, stronger steel housing. This eliminates all confusion and makes the maker incredibly visible.
NUBER SIX - The crystal is now virtually scratchproof Sapphire Glass and is double anti-reflective coated (the MIL-G had also been upgraded to sapphire in mid cycle, older models were mineral glass).
As you can imagine, there are many more tiny improvements and yet every popular feature has been retained including the super accurate Swiss Quartz Day-Date movement with a 48 month battery life.
- Traser P99 Q Tactical Blue Tritium Military Watch
- Model Number 110724
- Genuine SWISS MADE Watch
- Extremely Accurate Swiss Quartz Movement with Day and Date Functions
- Movement Caliber Ronda 716.6 DD
- Long Life 4 Year Battery
- Designed and Built to Exceed MIL-PRF-46374G standard
- Dual Case Design for Ultimate Strength and Shock Protection for use in Combat
- Outer Case is Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer
- Inner Case is Solid Stainless Steel,
- Screw Down Crown
- Screw Down Steel Caseback
- Water Resistant to 20 ATM, (equivalent to 200 meters or 660 feet below sea level)
- Blue Dial
- H3 mb-mocrotec's Self-Powered Trigalight Tritium Illumination
- BLUE Tritium on the number markers 1 through 11
- BLUE Tritium on the Hour and Minute Hands
- Green Tritium Cross Hairs on the Elapse Time Bezel
- Green Tritium on the 12 o'clock marker
- Green Tritium on the Second Hand
- Lumibright Glowing Paint on the Crystal Seal and on the bezel numbers 15, 30, and 45
- Nearly Scratch Proof Sapphire Glass Crystal
- Date and Day of the Week Window at 3 o'clock position
- New Heavy Duty Blue Nylon Strap
- Diameter: 47 millimeters (51 millimeters with setting crown (large watch)
- Thickness: 14 millimeters
- Lug Width: 22 millimeters
We Also Recommend
CLOSEOUT! Smith & Wesson Large Digital Sport Stop Watch, Water Resistant, SWW-100
CLOSEOUT! U.S. Marines Digital Analog ZULU Time Alarm Chronograph, XWA4602
Money Clip Pocket Watch, Hinged and Secure Money Clip, Accurate Quartz Watch