Men's Custom 14k Gold Ring featuring a Very Rare USA $1 Gold Coin and over One Half Carat of Diamonds
Over 1/2 carat of Diamonds TOTAL WEIGHT
Rare USA $1 Indian Princess Coin
Custom Designed 14k Gold
United States Gold $1.00 Coin, Dated 1889 or Older
Wear a Piece of History
Three Dimensional Morel Nugget Style Ring
Smaller Coin and Smaller Men's Ring Ideal as a Pinky Ring
Gem of the Day is pleased to offer a ring designed to showcase the very rare solid gold USA $1.00 Coin, minted only between 1856 and 1889. This very handsome ring was designed by the Gemday Design Studio and is very heavy, even though it is smaller than most gold coin rings.
The USA $1.00 Gold Coin was 90% pure gold and weighs (on average) 1.5 grams. The coin date will very based on availability.
The body of the ring itself is cast in 14 karat yellow gold because of it's value and beauty. The ring is high polished to a mirror finish. The coin is protected by being set down into the ring and the diamonds are channel set into a groove around the coin. Both the coin and the diamonds are protected against damage or loss by being set down into the ring rather than set on top of the mounting. The channel holding the diamonds is white gold and rhodium to show off the brilliant round diamonds.
Because a very significant part of both the value and the beauty of this ring is the collectable Gold Coin the ring has an OPEN BACK so the back of the coin con be viewed and inspected. The ring can be custom made with a closed back at your request (additional charges apply).
FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN INVESTING IN OUR COIN RING:
Each Ring is INDIVIDUALLY MADE TO ORDER. Your ring will be custom made exclusively for you. Please allow 10 days to two weeks for delivery. If you have questions or special requests, please call us at 1 (888) 243-6329.
Gemday Item # A-3-82
- 32 Round NATURAL MINED Diamonds
- Diamonds are Natural, untreated, and Conflict Free
- Round Brilliant Cut
- Diamonds are Channel Set into the Ring
- 1/2 carat total diamond weight
- COLOR: G-H (Near colorless)
- CLARITY: SI-1 (Free from any visible flaws or inclusions)
- 14 karat Yellow Gold
- This Ring is an OPEN BACK DESIGN so the coin can be viewed in its entirety, front and back. See picture
- WEIGHT: Approximately 17 grams (varies by finger size)
- RING DIAMETER: approximately 20 millimeters
- Genuine antique U.S.A. Indian Princess $1.00 coin, year date (between 1856 and 1889)will vary depending on availability
- Grade AU (Almost Uncirculated)
- Face Value was $1.00
- Average Weight: 1.5 grams (will vary slightly by coin)
- Coin Diameter - 15 millimeters
- Each Ring is Custom Made and other Coin Dates are available. You can discuss coin options by calling 1 (888) 243-6329
- Ring will be Custom Made to your Exact Finger Size
- This Ring Design can be made to hold other sizes and denominations of coins (prices will vary). We can also use your coin to make this ring.
- We can also make this ring in 10k gold, 18k gold or platinum if you desire.
- Prices will vary depending on your choices.
- Call TOLL FREE 1 (888) 243-6329 to discuss any customization you might desire.
We Also Recommend
Men's Diamond and Gold Coin Ring featuring the 1/10th ounce USA Walking Liberty Coin
Men's Heavy 14k Ornate Gold Coin Ring, Available with either 1/10 or 1/4 ounce USA Gold Eagle Coin
Men's Classic 14k Gold Coin Ring featuring a 1/10th ounce USA Walking Liberty Gold Coin
LIMITED EDITION - Diamond Horseshoe Indian Quarter Eagle USA Gold Coin Ring, 1 carat tw Diamonds, 14k Gold Ring