Jose Jay's Nature's Colors Diamond and Gemstone Earrings, Citrine, Blue Topaz and Garnet
Genuine Citrines, Garnets, Blue Topaz and Diamonds
Nature's Colors EarPin Earrings
Designed By Jose Jay
In Sterling Silver
The colors of nature are captured in these stunning sterling silver EarPin style earrings designed in California by Jose Jay. Made from the very elements of the earth, Sterling Silver, Genuine Diamonds, Genuine Garnets, Citrines and Blue Topaz, you might say these earrings have been designed by Mother Nature herself!
To create these remarkable mixed gemstone earrings we start with sparkling genuine diamonds stones. Next we add marquise cut genuine Blue Topaz stones, followed by marquise cut genuine Garnets. Finally we complete the earrings with genuine Citrine stones. The design of the earrings and the marquise shaped stones give a flower and leaf effect.
- MODEL # 6721-MT2V
- Sterling Silver with Rhodium Finish (prevents tarnish)
- 6 Genuine Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds (3 IN EACH EARRING)
- 2 Genuine Marquise Cut Citrines (1 IN EACH EARRING)
- 2 Genuine Marquise Cut Blue Topaz (1 IN EACH EARRING)
- 2 Genuine Marquise Cut Garnets (1 IN EACH EARRING)
- Length - 1 inch
- Width - 1/4 inch
- One Piece Design, Adjustable and Comfortable
- No Back to Lose
- Can be worn in Non-Pierced Ears
- Designed by Jose Jay and Manufactured in the United States by Orogem
At left you can see how the EarPin® is inserted and fixed to the ear. It is designed to be worn as a pair of earrings with a corresponding left and right side. When placed on the ear, The EarPin® should flow in an upward direction following the contour of the ear.
If your ear is not pierced, simply slide The EarPin® onto the ear lobe in a similar fashion. The tension on the ear wire can be adjusted to maximize comfort and wearability.
We Also Recommend
Diamond Earspiral Dangle Earrings, 16 Diamonds, 14k Gold, Orogem #3303
Jose Jay's Journey Diamonds Double Swirl 14k Gold Earrings, 1/2 carat t.w.