IsoBright Afterburner Limited Edition T100 Military Tritium Watch, Green Dial ISO4002
The limited edition Isobrite Afterburner Series watches were inspired by the incredible power of the twin afterburners of the F-22 Raptor. When the afterburners ignite to thrust the F-22 through the night sky, the exhaust flames light up the night. We have successfully harnessed the power of the afterburners with these incredibly bright watches. The visible intensity of the T100 Tritium Tubes on this watch is astonishing!
The Green Dial ISO4003 is our personal favorite (but don't tell anyone). The Green Dial is unususal and strikingly good looking. The ISO4002 features ultra bright Green T100 tritium markers that will glow for up to 50 years. Green is the brightest (most visible) of all Tritium colors. The Tritium Tubes are more than twice as wide as other tritium watches and the effect is amazing!
The Limited Edition Afterburner Watch itself is controlled by a Swiss made Ronda 715Li movement, with legendary accuracy and durability. The energy efficient watch movement is powered by a 10-year lithium battery.
As you have come to expect from Armourlite, the watch meets and exceeds military standards. It's lightweight and tough with a carbon reinforced polymer case, stainless steel case back and an anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal. The watch is water resistant and depth tested to 200 meters or 660 feet below sea level.
- Armourlite IsoBright Model ISO4002
- LIMITED EDITION - Quantities are Extremely Limited
- Movement Caliber: Swiss Ronda 715Li
- Extremely Accurate Quartz Movement
- Energy Efficient, Long Life 10 Year Lithium Battery
- Date Function - Window between the 4 and 5 o'clock markers
- Three Dimensional Patterned Intense Red Dial
- Sapphire Glass Crystal - Anti-Reflective Coated
- T100 Tritium Illumination - Self Powered, No External Powered Required
- Unique Flat and Very Wide Tritium Tubes on the Hour Markers
- Dual Orange Tritium Tubes on the 12 O'Clock Hour Marker
- Green Tritium on the Hour, Minute and Second Hands and Hour Markers 1 through 11
Unidirectional ratcheting diver bezel with an Orange Tritium Marker
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polycarbonate Case
- Stainless Steel Case Back
- Double Gasket Push in Crown with Side Shields
- Water Resistant to 200 Meters (660 feet) Below Sea Level
- Silicone Strap with Stainless Steel Buckle with Logo
- BONUS: Extra Nylon NATO Style Strap Included at no extra charge!
- Diameter; 47 millimeters
- Thickness: 14 millimeters
- Weight: 3 ounces
We Also Recommend
IsoBright T100 Tritium Women's or Mid-Size Military/Sport Watch, ISO350
IsoBright T100 Tritium Women's or Mid-Size Military/Sport Watch, Blue Dial, ISO353
Isobrite Law Enforcement Limited Edition T100 Mid-Size Tritium Watch, Limited Edition ISO3006