Charles-Hubert Paris Skeleton Pocket Watch with TRITIUM Illumination, Closing Cover, XWA5562
Charles-Hubert Paris See Through Skeleton Pocket Watch
With Amazing TRITIUM Nighttime Illumination
Can Also Be Used as A Bedside Clock
Charles Hubert-Paris has combined the beautiful old world technology of the hand wound mechanical pocket watch with the ultimate self powered new illumination technology of Tritium to create a visual pocket watch masterpiece!
The jeweled movement is a cut-away design skeleton watch with open windows on both the front and back of the watch. Of course both sides are protected by closing covers when the watch is being carried in your pocket or vest. The watch can sit with both sides open on your desk or bedside table to show of the beauty of this watch and allow easy nighttime visibility.
The tritium illumination is the ultra bright T100 strength for perfect nighttime viewing.
- Charles-Hubert Paris Model TW1002, XWA5562
- Gold-tone Stainless Steel Case
- Hand Wound Jeweled Mechanical Movement
- Both the Front and Back Covers Open for See-thru Viewing
- WILL STAND WHEN OPENED - Can be used as a Bedside Clock
- Shatter Resistant Acrylic Crystals on both front and back
- Stainless Steel Case
- Push Button Case Opening
- T100 Super-Bright Tritium Illumination
- Green Tritium on Number Markers 1 thru 11
- Green Tritium on the Hour and Minute Hands
- Orange Tritium on the 12 o'clock marker
- Case Diameter 54 millimeters (Large Pocket Watch)
- Includes 14.5 inch pocket watch chain
We Also Recommend
Charles-Hubert Paris Dual Escapement 45 jewel Automatic Complication Watch, XWA6026
Charles-Hubert Paris Automatic Selfwinding Watch, Stainless Steel, Black Dial, XWA4240