Armourlite IsoBright Squadron T100 Tritium Automatic Watch, Blue Dial, ISO1102
Divers prefer a fine quality Jeweled Mechanical Automatic (Selfwinding) Dive Watch because of it's proven dependability and reliable service. There are no batteries to replace. A simple movement of the wrist and the watch is running, keeping accurate time. Wearing the watch continuously winds the mainspring, providing continuous power.
And the famous Japanese NH35 mechanical movement with 24 jewels is the movement most divers rely on. That's why Armourlite chose this movement for their new Squadron Series of T100 Tritium Dive Watches.
This Isobrite Squadron Series watch features 16 ultra bright T100 tritium markers that will glow continuously for over 25 years. A combination of green, ice blue, and orange tritium markers makes it incredibly easy to tell the time in any lighting environment. The 12:00 position is even more noticeable with a photoluminescent glow-in-the-dark triangle with 2 dots.
Constructed out of carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate, this lightweight watch weighs in at only 2.7 ounces. The dial is well protected by a nearly scratchproof sapphire glass crystal with an anti-reflective coating.
Of course the Squadron Series of watches are depth tested down to 200 meters or 660 feet below sea level. The 60-click unidirectional ratcheting diver bezel with a tritium marker will help you keep track of elapsed bottom time.
- Armourlite IsoBright Model #ISO1102
- Armourlite IsoBright Squadron Series of Mechanical Dive Watches
- Movement Caliber: Japanese NH35
- 24 Jewels
- Shock Resistant - Diashock Shock Absorber Protection
- Automatic Selfwinding Movement
- 41 Hour Power Reserve
- Date Feature - Window at 4:30 Position on the Dial
- Swiss Tritium T100 Illumination
- 16 Tritium Tubes on the Hour Hand, Minute Hand, Second Hand and all 12 HoOur Markers and on the Elapse Time Bezel
- Luminous Paint on the 12 o'clock position - Two Dots and Triangle
- Scratch-resistant sapphire with an anti-reflective coating
- Case Material: Carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate
- Caseback: Stainless steel engraved plate
- Water Resistant to 200 Meters or 660 feet Below Sea Level
- Crown: Double-gasket push-in with side shields
- Crown at the 11 o'clock Position (allows full wrist movement)
- Diameter: 44.5 millimeters
- Thickness: 14 millimeters
- Lug Width: 22 millimeters
- Weight: 2.7 ounces (watch head + band)
Full Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years - Gem of the Day is an AUTHORIZED ARMOURLITE DEALER
BONUS GIFT WITH PURCHASE:
Comes with 2 bands and a tool to easily swap bands:
- a black silicone band with stainless steel hardware
- a black nylon military-style band with stainless steel hardware
- a spring bar pin tool for swapping out bands
We Also Recommend
IsoBright T100 Tritium Women's or Mid-Size Military/Sport Watch, ISO350
IsoBright T100 Tritium Women's or Mid-Size Military/Sport Watch, Blue Dial, ISO353
Isobrite Law Enforcement Limited Edition T100 Mid-Size Tritium Watch, Limited Edition ISO3006