Protek 3000 Series Field Watch, Titanium Case, Blue Dial, Leather Strap, T100 Tritium Illumination, Model 3003
The 3000 Series Protek Field Watches combine multicolor tritium illumination, super strong and light titanium cases, the finest quartz movements and virtually scratchproof sapphire glass crystals to create the ultimate field watch.
This is the ideal watch for Law Enforcement, SWAT, Tactical, Military, First Responders and more. These watches were recently named an Official Watch of the USMC. The accuracy, durability and superior ProGlo™ illumination make these ideal timepieces to serve Marines in the line of duty, and in their daily lives.
- PROTEK MODEL 3003
- Super Accurate Miyota Super 2035 3 Hand Quartz Movement
- 4-Year Battery Life
- SOLID Titanium Case
- Screw-down Case Back
- Push In Crown with double O-ring Water Resistance
- Blue Mirror Finish Dial
- Sapphire Crystal with Antireflective Coating
- Water Resistant Genuine Tan Leather Strap (20mm x 18mm) with signature buckles and heavy duty spring pins set inside additional steel tubes for added strength and durability
- Water Resistant to 100 Meters
- ProGlo™ Swiss self-powered Multi-Color Tritium illumination system that glows continuously for 25 years
- T100 Tritium - Four Times Brighter than Conventional Tritium Watches
- Blue, Orange and Green Tritium, Gorgeous PLUS it makes telling time at night easier
- Diameter - 40 millimeters not including Watch Setting Crown
- 42 mm total width
- Thickness - 13 millimeters
- Lug Width - 20 millimeters
ABOUT PROTEK WATCHES
ProTek Watches, created and designed by Barry Cohen, the founder of Luminox Watch Company (retired) and the originator and the leading designer of military and tritium illuminated watches.
Protek– The Name Defines the Brand and the watches.
PRO: For professionals at the top of the their craft.
TEK: For the very finest technology in watches today. The finest, most accurate movements, ProGlo™, the newest, most innovative , self-powered Swiss Tritium illumination, the finest watch cases and crystals, state of the art assembly and construction and, most important of all, customer service beyond compare.
Protek is the state of the art in watchmaking today.
We Also Recommend
Isobrite Law Enforcement Limited Edition T100 Mid-Size Tritium Watch, Limited Edition ISO3006