Men's Rare Half Eagle Large Gold Coin Ring, Genuine USA $5.00 Coin, Heavy 14k Gold Ring
Here's the ring many men have been asking for, a Big Ring featuring a genuine Indian Head Half Eagle, the $5.00 gold piece minted between 1907 and 1933. The date of the coin will vary based on availability.
The coin itself is a Big Coin, measuring 21.6 millimeters, almost one inch across. The ring will be a full 26 millimeters, about 1 1/8 inches. And the Indian Head coin is quite rare and very valuable. It is 90% pure gold and weighs 1/4 ounce.
The coin is recessed into the ring to protect it from wear or accidental damage. The ring is open back so you can see the inverse side of the coin, which features the American Eagle image.
Each Ring is Custom Made to Order. Allow 10 Days to Two Weeks for Delivery.
Gemday Item # A-3-8105
- 14 karat Yellow Gold Ring
- Open Back Design
- WEIGHT: Ring Only (without coin) Approximately 19.2 grams (varies by finger size)
- Genuine U.S.A. antique Indian Head Half Eagle Gold Coin
- Date will vary based on availability
- Weight of Coin: 1/4Troy Ounce or 7.8 grams
- WEIGHT OF RING PLUS COIN: Approximately 27 grams (varies by finger size)
- Ring Diameter: 26 millimeters
- Ring Height above the Finger: 9 millimeters (low profile)
- Each ring is be Custom Made to Order. Allow 10 days to 2 Weeks for Delivery of this ring. Each ring is custom cast to your exact finger size
- This Ring Design can be made to hold other sizes and denominations of coins. We can also use your coin to make this ring.
- We can also make this ring in 10k or 14k white gold, 18k gold or platinum if you desire.
- Prices will vary depending on your choices.
- Call TOLL FREE 1 (888) 243-6329 to discuss any customization you might desire.
We Also Recommend
Men's Kentucky Cluster Diamond Ring, 1 carat of Diamonds total weight
Men's Kentucky Cluster Diamond Ring, 1/2 carat of Diamonds total weight
Men's Diamond and Gold Coin Ring featuring the 1/10th ounce USA Walking Liberty Coin