Vostok-Europe Halley's Comet Limited Edition Chronograph, model 6S10-320E694
One of the Most Extraordinary Watches Ever Made
Vostok-Europe Halley's Comet Chronograph
Blue Aventurine Dial
Limited to 1,000 Numbered Watches Worldwide
In our opinion, this is the most extraordinary and most beautiful watch we've ever offered. The very unique combination of components, movement, features, colors and design could only have been created by Vostok-Europe of Lithuania.
The 'Halley's Comet' special edition by Vostok-Europe used the colors emanating from comets and space as inspiration for this design. Most extraordinary, the dial is made of blue aventurine. This stone is often considered the symbol of courage, Exploration and optimism. You'll find, as you wear the watch, the colors change and sparkle due to changes in light brightness, shadows and reflections. Because of this remarkable property, no two watches are ever alike.
Vostok-Europe took this design que throughout the entire watch. The Hour markers, hands, subdials and indices feature different Super-Luminova Colors, so that a very special optical effect is created in the dark.
Continuing this design approach, the surgical grade Stainless Steel case has a stunning blue PVD coating with additional PVD colors on the pushers and bezel.
Finally, take a look at the stunning black leather "astronaut" style strap with detailed blue stitching to complete the design. Like Halley's Comet itself, it will probably be 3/4 of a Century before you ever see a watch like this again!
The Watch FEATURES are just as Extraordinary:
- Model; 6S10/320E694
- Limited Edition: Limited to 1,000 Numbered Pieces Worldwide
- Movement Calibre: Miyota 6S10 (Japan)
- Incredibly Accurate Quartz Movement (battery operated)
- Battery life: up to 4 years, thanks to the powerful and economical kinematic construction of the movement
- Chronograph (Stopwatch) Features:
- 1/20 second counter (subdial at 12 o'clock position)
- 60-minute chronograph with totalizing function up to 59 minutes and 59 seconds (subdial at 9 o'clock position)
- Date display with quick adjustment via the crown (at the 6 o'clock position)
- Quick reset function of the seconds and minutes chronograph
- Continuous Sweep Second Hand (subdial at the 6 o'clock position)
- Mecha-Quartz Style Movement
- The Large Center Sweep Second Hand moves in 1/4 second increments, creating an almost fluid movement when the chronograph is engaged
- Shock Protection
- Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Color PVD Coated in blue, black and gold
- Water resistance: up to 20 atm. More information on water resistance.
- Gorilla K-1 Glass Crystal (4.5 mm thick)
- Screw Down Crown
- Screw Down Case Back
- Color Super Luminova (non-radioactive)
- Unidirectional rotating bezel, black PVD coated
- Engraved serial number
- Water Resistant Tested to 20 ATM (200 Meters, 660 feet below Sea Level)
- Material: Black leather with Blue Stitching
- Lug Width: 22 millimeters
- Pin buckle made of stainless steel, black PVD coated
- Embossed Vostok Europe logo
- Diameter: 47mm
- Height: 17mm
- weight: approx. 140g
We Also Recommend
CLOSEOUT! Smith & Wesson Large Digital Sport Stop Watch, Water Resistant, SWW-100
Money Clip Pocket Watch, Hinged and Secure Money Clip, Accurate Quartz Watch
CLOSEOUT! Men's Cardinal SuperWatch, Digital, Alarm, Dual Time. Chronograph, Backlight, Perpetual Calendar