Traser P66 Mil-G Military Tritium Watch with Rubber Dive Strap, Model 100376
The TRASER P66 MIL-G, also known as the Type 6, is the very first military grade watch to meet and surpass the newly established U.S.A. Government Requirements of a MIL-G-SPEC Watch. The P66 MIL-G is highly stable and shock resistant, with greatly improved water resistance.
What makes the Traser P66 MIL-G so very different from all other military grade watches is the unique, lightweight double case construction, with an all steel case housed in a lightweight carbon-fiberglass outer shell.
Of course the new Traser P66 MIL-G Watch has Traser's famed Trigalight Tritium Gas Tube Illumination system, providing the best readability in all lighting situations. The watch is also water resistant to 600 feet (200 meters).
Traser has recently upgraded the MIL-G to include a nearly scratchproof Sapphire Glass Crystal..
Unique among Military Grade Watches, the P66-MIL-G has both a Day of the Week and a Date display.
Marcus Luttrell, the new Brand Spokesman for Traser Watches has said the P66 MIL-G is his favorite watch in the Traser Military Collection.
- NEW Model 100376
- Exceeds MIL-PRG-46374G Specifications
- Swiss Made
- Double Case: Stainless Steel, Fiberglass Reinforced
- Movement: Ronda Caliber 517.6 DD
- Sapphire Crystal
- Trigalight Tritium Gas Illumination
- Green Tritium on the Hour and Minute Hands
- Green Trtiium on the BiDirectional Hour Bezel
- Green Tritium on the Number 1 thriu 11
- Orange Tritium on the 12 o'clock Marker
- Dual Time Capable with use of the BiDirectional Hour Bezel
- Water Resistant to 20 Atmospheres (660 feet)
- Screw Down Crown
- Screw Down Caseback
- Traser's Famous Signature Rubber Dive Strap
- Diameter: 45 millimeters (48 millimeters with setting crown)
- Depth (Thickness): 12.5 millimeters
- Lug Width: 22 millimeters
We Also Recommend
Money Clip Pocket Watch, Hinged and Secure Money Clip, Accurate Quartz Watch