Howard Miller Christina Anniversary Clock, the Classic Romantic Anniversary Clock
A Beautiful Tradition
Christina Anniversary Clock by Howard Miller
High Polished Brass Finish
Sparkling Rotating Pendulum
For nearly one hundred years the classic Anniversary Clock with the rotating pendulum has been the perfect symbol of everlasting love... well, nearly perfect. The original key-wound models were designed to be wound once a year, on the wedding anniversary. The were beautiful, but very fragile and had to be balanced perfectly or they would stop running. People loved them but were often frustrated when hey didn't run properly.
Howard Miller has solved all the problems by using a modern, ultra accurate and ultra durable battery powered QUARTZ movement. Now, instead of winding the clock once a year, you simply replace the battery once a year, ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY!
The Christina model features a high polished brass design in the base and clock columns and dial center. The four rotating pendulum design is accented with synthetic crystal balls. The dial, as you can see to the right, is exquisitely detailed. And the dome is crystal clear glass for beauty and protection of the clock.
THE HOWARD MILLER "CHRISTINA" ANNIVERSARY CLOCK
- Model # GM7428, HM645-690
- 9" Glass Dome
- Brass Finish Metal Base
- Two-toned satin brass dial features a circular spun metal numeral ring with raised, embossed center design
- Black Roman Numerals surrounded by a brass-tone bezel
- Black, open fret cut diamond hour and minute hands
- Goldtone resin crown, pillars and pendulum
- Direct-drive pendulum includes four revolving synthetic crystals
- Precision Quartz Movement
- Requires 3 AA batteries (included)
- Height: 10.5 inches
- DIameter: 6 inches
We Also Recommend