Citizen Promaster Navihawk A-T Pilot's Flight Computer Watch, JY8035-04E
World Time, Alarm Chronograph with Back lit LCD Readout!
CITIZEN NAVIHAWK A-T PILOT'S ALARM CHRONOGRAPH
Incredible Electro-Luminescence Lighted Readout
Gem of the Day™ is pleased to introduce a brand new, and greatly improved, version of the legendary Navihawk Pilot's Chronograph. The Citizen Eco-Drive Navihawk A-T has every feature of the original plus it has Atomic Clock synchronization for ultimate accuracy anywhere in the world. The Navihawk secret is that it is radio-controlled from Atomic Clocks virtually anywhere in the world.
This new Navihawk displays digitally the time in 43 cities, has a 99-minute countdown timer, and has a GMT subdial (GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time, also referred to as UTC or Universal Coordinated Time). The Chronograph measures elapsed time with an accuracy of 1/100th of a second for up to 24 hours.
he watch features two (2) different world time alarms that can be set in any of the 43 time zones. There is also a 99 minute countdown timer. The watch features a Perpetual Calendar for exact day and date until 2099!
A key feature of the new Navihawk is that it has an incredible electro-luminescence lighted digital readout, all powered by the battery free Eco-Drive technology.
Of course, the Navihawk has a true EB6 pilot's slide rule bezel. Using the split second chronograph and the EB6 slide rule bezel, the CITIZEN NAVIHAWK can be used to calculate time, distance and speed equations. It also can perform a variety of calculations from currency conversions to multiplication and division problems. With the watch you can calculate any conversion of linear nature with a constant ratio such as ounces to grams, kilograms to pounds, miles to kilometers etc.
- Model # JY8035-04E
- Movement Caliber; U680
- World Time in 43 Cities and Greenwich Mean Time
- Digital Time in 12 or 24 Hour (Military Time) Format
- Electro-Luminescence Backlighting on the Digital Display
- Luminous Hands and Hour Numerals and Markers
- Perpetual Calendar though 2099
- Two Alarms
- 1/100th of a Second Chronograph
- 23 hours and 59 minutes and 59 second Readout
- Split Timing (Lap Timing) Feature
- 99 Minute Countdown Timer
- EB6 Pilot's Bi-Drectional Rotating Slide Rule Bezel
- Perform Navigational and Mathematical Calculations
- Calculates Time, Distance, and Speed Equations
- Calculates Currency Conversions, Multiplication and Division Problems
- Conversions of Linear Nature w/ Constant Ratio Ounces to Grams, Kilograms to Pounds, Miles to Kilometers
CASE AND BRACELET DESIGN & FEATURES:
- Anti-Reflective Coated Scratch Resistant Mineral Glass Crystal
- Water Resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- All Stainless Steel Construction, Black PVD Plated
- Navihawk Signature Polyurethane Signature Strap
DIMENSIONS (Very Large Men's Watch):
- Case Diameter is 48 millimeters (with setting crown 50 millimeters)
- Depth (thickness) is 12 millimeters
We Also Recommend
IsoBright T100 Tritium Women's or Mid-Size Military/Sport Watch, ISO350