Charles-Hubert Paris Quintessential Men's Automatic Wristwatch, Black Dial, Stainless Steel XWA3319
The Oxford Dictionary defines quintessential as "representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class."
This is the quintessential men's timepiece. It is certainly the only watch a man needs to own and it is absolutely the first watch a collector should buy.
The styling is classic, timeless. A simple black dial with silvertone hands and hour markers. There is a date window at 3 o'clock. The hands have luminous paint as do the hour markers. The styling is understated, yet elegant. The case is entirely stainless steel and the watch is water resistant to 50 meters or 165 feet below sea level.
Most importantly it has one of the finest 21 jewel Automatic (Selfwinding) watch movements ever made, the Miyota movement perfected in Japan and used in some of the world's finest and most expensive watches.
CHARLES-HUBERT PARIS XWA3319
- Miyota Automatic Selfwinding Movement
- 21 Jewel Movement
- Date Function (Window at 3 o'clock position)
- Black Dial
- Raised SIlvertone Roman Numerals
- Silvertone Hands
- NON-RADIOACTIVE Luminous Hands and Hour Marker Dots
- Scratch Resistant Mineral Glass Crystal
- Stainless Steel Case
- Stainless Steel Caseback (not exhibition)
- Water Resistant to 5 ATM (165 feet) Below Sea Level (tested)
- Stainless Steel Link Bracelet
- Locking Fold-Over Clasp
- DIAMETER: 37 millimeters
- THICKNESS: 11 millimeters
- WATCHBAND LUG WIDTH: 20 millimeters
- Lifetime Charles-Hubert Paris Movement Warranty
- 30 Day No-Questions-Asked Gem of the Day Money Back Guarantee
- Gem of the Day is an AUTHORIZED Charles-Hubert Paris Dealer
We Also Recommend
Money Clip Pocket Watch, Hinged and Secure Money Clip, Accurate Quartz Watch