Bulova Limited Edition Lunar Pilot Chronograph 98A285, Titanium and Goldtone
EXTREMELY LIMITED QUANTITIES - ORDER EARLY TO ASSURE DELIVERY
Limited to 5000 numbered pieces worldwide. Allow 10 Days for Delivery.
The Limited Edition Lunar Pilot Chronograph from the Archive Series celebrates the 50th anniversary of Apollo 15 and the lunar landing. Inspired by the original, this iconic timepiece features a highly durable Titanium Grade 5 case with gold-tone stainless steel details set against a rich gray dial, and a commemorative design relief on the case back highlighting the historic achievement. The six-hand chronograph movement features Bulova's proprietary high-performance quartz technology with 262 kHz vibrational frequency for precise accuracy.
Of special interest to the collector, the Goldtone and Titanium Lunar Pilot comes in a special luxury case with a commemorative coin and booklet detailing the mission and its success.
- Bulova Model: 98A285
- LIMITED EDITION: Limited to 500 pieces worldwide, Distribution is Limited
- Bulova Caliber NP20 Movement
- Quartz, 262 kHz Vibrational Frequency, Battery Powered
- 1/10th Second, 60 Minute Chronograph
- Three Subdials
- Continuous Sweep Second
- 1/10th second
- 60 minute
- Tachymeter Outer Dial
- Non-Radioactive Luminous Hands and Hour Markers
- Titanium and Goldtone Stainless Steel Case
- Sapphire Glass Crystal
- Water Resistant to 50 meters
- Exclusive Gray Leather Strap with Goldtone Closures
- Case Diameter: 45 millimeters
- Case Thickness: 13.5 millimeters
We Also Recommend
Money Clip Pocket Watch, Hinged and Secure Money Clip, Accurate Quartz Watch