Bulova Latin GRAMMY Rose Goldtone & Black 21 jewel Automatic 98A236
Bulova's Legendary 21 Jewel Automatic Movement
Rose Goldtone and Black Case
As the official Timepiece partner of The Latin GRAMMY®, Bulova has created the Latin GRAMMY® Automatic watch, incorporating musical cues in its design. For Music Fans and Watch Collectors, this is a must own watch for any collection.
The watch features a Bulova's legendary Open Heartbeat Mini-Complication design with an exhibition case back, showcasing the fine 21-jewel Automatic movement. Subdials on the watch dial show the sweep seconds and a 24 hour register. The watch also features a domed Sapphire crystal with blue anti-reflective coating.
But it is the case and bracelet that sets this watch apart. Bulova chose Rose gold-tone stainless steel for the case and bracelet with a black dial that is textured to resemble the guiro instrument with guiro scraper-shaped markers. Signature Latin GRAMMY® red accents on the dial.
The Rose gold-tone bracelet with black link details reminiscent of piano keys. Iconic Latin GRAMMY® logo imprinted on the case back and etched on the bracelet.
- Bulova Model #98A236
- Miyota Caliber 82S7 - Japanese Automatic Selfwinding Movement
- Automatic (selfwinding)
- 42 Hour Power Reserve
- 60 Second Sweep Second Subdial
- Hackable for Setting the Time to the Second
- 24 Hour Subdial
- Open Heartbeat Aperture
- Black Textured Dial
- Rose Goldtone Hands and Markers
- Stainless Steel Case, Rose Goldtone Plated
- Sapphire Crystal
- Stainless Steel Bracelet, Rose Goldtone PLated
- Black IP Insterts
- Butterfly Deployment Clasp
- Water Resistant to 30 meters (100 feet) NOT FOR SWIMMING OR DIVING
- Diameter: 41 millimeters (42 millimeters with setting crown)
- Thickness: 13 millimeters
We Also Recommend
Money Clip Pocket Watch, Hinged and Secure Money Clip, Accurate Quartz Watch