Traser P59 Aurora Pilot's GMT Watch Blue Dial, Stainless Steel Bracelet, 107036
Traser, the world leader in Tritium Illumination, continues to innovate extraordinary lighting technology for all their watches, especially in pilot's watches where visibility in the cockpit is of paramount importance.
First, and most importantly the P59 Aurora GMT is a true dual time zone, 24 hour timepiece with a fourth hand to easily indicate 24 hour time for any time zone you desire. The dial is crisp and easy to read in daylight and is great looking, too. When ambient light begins to fade (or in the low light of the cockpit) P59 Aurora GMT starts to glow in amazing colors thanks to two different luminous technologies. Using Super-Luminova the upper GMT (24 hour) subdial glows in a brilliant green along with the gasket outlining the watch crystal. There is blue Super Luminova paint in the numerals 6, 9 and 12. But that's not all! Naturally there is Tritium Illumination on all hour markers and on ALL HANDS, including the 24 hour hand. The 24 Hour subdial is also fully illuminated with Tritium.
Other key features of the Traser P59 Aurora GMT collection includes all stainless steel construction, a virtually scratchproof sapphire glass crystal and water resistance to 100 meters or 330 feet below sea level.
- Traser P59 Aurora GMT Pilot's Watch
- Traser Model 107036
- SWISS MADE
- Swiss Quartz true GMT (24 Hour Dial) Movement
- Combination of Tritium and Super-Luminova Illumination
- Super Luminova on the crystal gasket, numbers 12, 6 and 9 and the upper portion of the 24 hour subdial
- Tritium Illumination on all number markers including the 24 hour subdial
- Tritium illumination on all four hands including the 24 hour hand
- Surgical Quality (316) Stainless Steel Case
- Screw Down Case Back
- Solid 316 Grade Stainless Steel Bracelet with Locking Fold-over Clasp
- Virtually Scratchproof Sapphire Glass Crystal
- Date Window at the 3 o'clock position
- Water Resistant to 100 meters (330 feet)
- Width: 42 millimeters (44 millimeters with setting crown)
- Thickness: Only 10.5 millimeters
- Lug Width: 22 millimeters
We Also Recommend