Klaebu Handmade Sterling Silver and Oxidized Copper Drop Earrings
When each piece of jewelry is made by hand there is an amazing level of creativity that goes into every design. There is no factory boss and huge machines that need to be retooled. There are no quotas and no requirements to "reduce costs."
When this type of creativity is involved, the Silversmiths can try new ideas, new concepts, new designs, Nothing is off limits. That is exactly how the Klaebu Silversmiths in Taxco, Mexico created the Oxidized Copper Drop Earrings. When you oxidize copper it produces this amazing green color. But keep in mind no two earrings will ever be exactly alike, not even in a pair. Each earring is a genuine work of art.
Klaebu Sterling SIlver Jewelry is hand made from solid sterling silver and is never coated, treated or artificially finished.
- Klaebu Model # E10457
- Pierced Earrings
- French Wire Design
- Copper Circles drop from Sterling SIlver Wires, the center of each copper circle is Oxidized to a rich green color
- Solid Sterling Silver and Copper
- 925 Quality Stamped
- Klaebu Silver is never plated, coated or altered in any manner.
- Handmade in Taxco, Mexico
- Total Earring Length is about 1 1/2 inch
- The Copper Circles are nearly 1 inch in diameter
We Also Recommend