Women's Walking Liberty Gold Coin Ring, USA 1/10th Ounce in 14k Mounting
A truly magnificent gold coin deserves a beautiful setting and the designers at Gem of the Day have created exactly that in our newest women’s 14k gold coin ring.
The magnificent coin we’re referring to is the brand new TYPE 2 Gold Eagle 1/10th ounce gold bullion coin from the United States Mint. This coin is also often referred to as the "Walking Liberty" coin. This new design was just introduced in the last half of 2021, but it will continue unchanged in 2022.
However, you can request any year date of the original Walking Liberty coins available, or even a different coin entirely. Virtually every 1/10th ounce bullion coin from countries around the world will easily fit into our new Women’s Ring. And, since we manufacture the ring, it can also be altered to fit any coin, old or new, in any weight or size. Just ask and we'll get you a price and all the details!
FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN INVESTING IN OUR COIN RINGS:
Each Ring is INDIVIDUALLY MADE TO ORDER. Your ring will be custom made exclusively for you. Please allow 10 days to two weeks for delivery. If you have questions or special requests, please call us at 1 (888) 243-6329.
PRICING: This ring is an INVESTMENT in gold and contains a genuine investment grade gold bullion coin. The price is locked in and guaranteed when you place your order, but may change rapidly until then, based on changes in the price of gold.
- Gem of the Day Model #A-76-80
- 14 karat Yellow Gold
- This Ring is an OPEN BACK DESIGN so the coin can be viewed in its entirety, front and back.
- RING WEIGHT: Approximately 4.0 grams (varies by finger size)
- Genuine 1/10th ounce U.S.A. Walking Liberty Gold Bullion Coin (also know as the 1/10th ounce Gold Eagle Type 2)
- Purity .9167 gold
- Coin Weight 1/10th Troy Ounce
- Grade AU (Almost Uncirculated)
- Year Date May Vary, starting with 2021
- Coin Diameter - 16.5 millimeters
- Ring will be Custom Made to your Exact Finger Size
- This Ring Design can be made to hold other sizes and denominations of coins. We can also use your coin to make this ring.
- We can also make this ring in 10k gold, 18k gold or platinum if you desire.
- Prices will vary depending on your choices.
- Call TOLL FREE 1 (888) 243-6329 to discuss any customization you might desire.
We Also Recommend
The Kentucky Diamond Cluster Ring for Women, 1 carat of Diamonds, total weight
The Golden Azalea Diamond Ring, 1/2 carat t.w. of White and Cognac Diamonds in14k Gold