IsoBrite Valor T100 Tritium Watch, Model ISO100
The Isobrite T100 is the world's first T100 rated tritium illuminated watch in a lightweight polycarbonate case. Unlike ordinary tritium watches that use T25 tritium illumination, the Isobrite watch uses ultra bright T100 tritium illumination. This makes it 4 times brighter than the competition! Not only is every hour marker tritium illuminated the unidirectional bezel features two tritium markers. The T100 tritium glass tubes are manufactured by Switzerland’s mb-microtec and are currently the brightest and most advanced tritium illumination available on the planet!
The Isobright T100 also features a virtually unscratchable sapphire glass crystal, a lightweight yet super strong polycarbonate case and a silacone diving strap. The 47mm wide and 12mm thick case is made from a carbon reinforced poly material which is exceedingly strong while being very lightweight. The back of the case is made of steel with four screws. It is water resistant to 200 meters or 660 feet below sea level.
The Isobrite watch features a reliable Swiss Quartz Ronda 715Li movement with a 10-year lithium battery. This movement features a 10-year battery life, ArmourLite offers a 2-year international warranty on the Isobrite watch.
- T100 Tritium Illumination (4x brighter than standard Tritium watches)
- Illumination guaranteed for 10 years
- Green and Orange Tritium Illumination
- Black dial with White hands and numbers (Red accents)
- Swiss watch movement (Ronda 715Li)
- Date Window
- Carbon reinforced polymer case
- Unidirectional polymer bezel with 2 Tritium markers
- stainless steel case back secured with stainless steel screws
- Sapphire crystal
- Double gasket push-in crown
- Water resistant up to 666 feet (200 meters)
- Black silicone signature strap
- DIAMETER: 47 mm diameter case
- DEPTH: (thickness): 12 mm
- LUG WIDTH: 22mm lug width
We Also Recommend
IsoBright T100 Tritium Women's or Mid-Size Military/Sport Watch, ISO350