Smith & Wesson Emissary Watch SWW-88-B, Black PVD Steel Case and Bracelet. Tritium and LumiBright Illumination
If Looks Could Kill....
This Smith & Wesson Watch Has It All
For 2022 Smith & Wesson Watches has reintroduced their SWW-88-B model, improving on this legendary performer. Every Spy would want both the looks and the features this Smith & Wesson Emissary Watch brings to the fight!
The Emissary, model SWW-88-B, is water resistant to 100 meters below sea level for missions under any condition from Sky Diving to Underwater exploits, and it's shock resistant, too. The secret is the black pvd plated solid stainless steel case and stainless steel bracelet. Tough and Great Looking!
The key feature for night ops is the combination of Tritium and Lumibright dial illumination. You can time your exploits down to the minute and never miss a beat.
- All New Model #SWW-88-B-2022
- Highly Accurate Precision Quartz Movement (Battery powered)
- 4 Year Battery Life
- Black PVD Plated Stainless Steel Case and Precision Rotating Unidirectional Bezel
- Double Locking Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Highly Scratch Resistant Mineral Glass Crystal
- Screw Down Case Back
- Screw Down Crown
- Water Resistant to 100 meters
- Tritium Illumination System
- Genuine Trigalight® Swiss Tritium Illumination on the 12, 3, 6, and 9 Hour Markers and the Hour and Minute Hands
- Luminous Paint on the 1. 2. 4. 5. 7. 8. 10. and 11 Hour Markers, the Second Hand and the Elapse Time Bezel
- Date Window at the 4 o'clock position
- Diameter: 44 Millimeters (48 millimeters with Setting Crown)
- Thickness: 12 millimeters
- Lug Width: 22 millimeters
- Smith & Wesson Metal Gift Box
- NATO Style Black Nylon Strap
We Also Recommend
Smith & Wesson 900 Series Tritium Dive Watches with Bracelet and Strap
Charles-Hubert Paris Traditional Open Face Pocket Watch, T100 Tritium, Black Dial XWA5558
Charles-Hubert Paris Traditional Open Face Pocket Watch, T100 Tritium, Gray Dial XWA5559